- Lady(bug) Cave…. Not just a storage building - Idaho Wood Sheds | Custom Storage Sheds, Barns, Shops & Garages on Martha Stewart Living March 2012 issue! Our BEER coasters!
- Lady(bug) Cave…. | Idaho Wood Sheds & Shops on Martha Stewart Living March 2012 issue! Our BEER coasters!
- Angela on Our new 3.5×5 inch recipe cards!
- Kathy on Our new 3.5×5 inch recipe cards!
- Angela on New patio in front of the studio!
Monthly Archives: August 2010
Colored Envelopes, envelopes in a coordinating color can make your invite really shine! Include a small piece of the design from the invite on the envelope, along with your return address for a seamless package. Consider different sizes – a … Continue reading
I get asked a lot, what is letterpress? If you have only seen photos in magazines it is hard to truly appreciate it. Letterpress is type of printing, using metal or plastic plates with raised art and letters (along with … Continue reading
Nine tips & ideas to get letterpress printing into your budget! Allow time, rushing is always more expensive (expedited shipping, etc) Less is more! With color, one or two colors often look better and are much more budget friendly since … Continue reading
Pink & Dark Charcoal Grey Wedding Invites & RSVP cards along with matching pink envelopes (with printed return addresses)! Lettepress printed on Crane Lettra (cotton paper) 220# — the invites are THICK, makes quite an impression! Color envelopes are a … Continue reading
Modern, simple & sleek wedding invites, rsvp & envelopes (Crane Lettra). Blind emboss, printing without ink, so there is crisp “blind” impression in the paper is a great way to accentuate your designs. It is also a great budget bride … Continue reading